Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meet My Mr. Wonderful!!
This is my always mature soon to be 38yr old husband and father of 3!
He is what you would call a giant kid. What we love about Dad is his endless amount of silly faces.
Kelsey is alot like her father and can keep up pretty good with him but she will learn much from the master.

I'm not even sure there was a reason for this face someone just pointed the camera at him and this is what he did. Mr. Serious!
Not sure if you can tell what it is he is holding but it actually a nose hair trimmer. Every man will need one a some point in their lives and I dedciced this Christmas Patrick needed one. This is what he thought about it.
I can't help but laugh when I look at that picture. It cracks me up!


I think this was his version of what Kelsey looked like when she first opened her gift. It's pretty darn close.


I love to load him up with chocolate at the holidays and he LOVES his dairy milk. That is an actual chocolate bar he is holding it was MASSIVE! So was his expression.


If there's one thing I can say about this house is there is always laughter comming from the walls and Daddy is usually the one trying to bring it about.
We love you baby!!





1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

These are AWESOME photos! So fun!!