Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcoming our New Baby Girl!!!

I am proud to introduce the newest addition to the Hanson Clan!
Brinley Evelyn Hanson
Weighing in at 9lbs 9.5 oz
22.5 inches long
Born on May 20th 2:30 ish in the afternoon

This is her very proud big sister Kelsey who loves to shout her baby sister's name at the top of her lungs at least 100 times a day and would touch her all day long if she could!
Patrick is a very proud Dad once again. He once told me that if we win the lottery we would have a dozen kids. I think after watching this one arrive (not pretty) He will just savor the moments he has with Brinley. He was a great coach again and I wouldn't trade him for anything. We have a tradition with each baby born I get a HUGE greasy burger that night for dinner and this time was no different. He got me a meal from a joint called FATBURGER!. The name say's it all. I couldn't even finish it. It was sooo worth giving birth for!

Here she is moments after being born. I won't go into all the gory details just know she came fast and furious and with a vengence, just like her big sister did. She was beautiful from the moment she came screaming out and only gets more gorgeous each and every day.


I love this little girl soooo much and can't belive she's all mine to love and adore. I know I'm a little late with this post and will have more pictures soon, just bear with me. 3 is definalty an adjustment especially when I only took 2 weeks off work and now I'm back at it. Thanks goodness the other two are well trained.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A BURGER and a BABY. You are so lucky.I would have more if Tim would have just got me a burger each time. Oh well Three is good.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Congrats Tammy! You have a beautiful baby.
I want chocolate after I give birth!!!