Thursday, August 06, 2009

In case anyone missed the last year of my life, I was busy making a baby. It was definatly an eventful pregnancy one I am in no hurry to repeat anytime soon. Being pregnant is not one of my favorite things to do but the reward in the end is really all worth it.
I experianced some challenges along the way, nothing to serious but I really had to slow down and if you know me at all that's not something I do very well. In the end I learned alot about my limits and also learned to say no. Yeah me thats come in handy even after having a baby. My dear friend Becky took these pictures of me near the end of my pregnancy and I have to say I looked the best this time around. I was very round and had some very cute hand me downs to wear. Maternity clothes have come a long way since my first go at this.

Do I miss this belly of mine... No, but I have to say in hind sight I was really cute and my baby is also. At least it's been documented.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Tammy! I am a little jealous but know I could never pull off prego pics. It just not sexy when you have your puke bucket close by and sweat rolling down your face from you last episode.

Now if I could work off this post natal weight (2 years and counting). Then I would look as hot as you. I need a food nazi