Thursday, May 22, 2008



LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER!


When my son was born he immediatly looked liked his dad and that has never changed. When my daughter was born she looked alot like her brother but her eyes were definatly blue. That gave a little hope that one day I might have a child that looked like me. I mean I was a cute kid and as an adult I never made anyone run screaming from a room so I can't be that bad. Well now that this sweet girl is growing up and almost 3yrs old she is starting to look alot more like her mom. These pictures were taken early in the morning and in our truest form and I can actually see a resemblance. Growing up I was always told I looked like my mother and I was proud of that. My mom is beautiful women in all stages of her life and I am proud to resemble any part of her (even the white hairs on my head). I was also told that my personality is the spitting image of my mom but my daughter and I are polar opposites right now. She is stubborn and definant and nobody pushes her around maybe she more like her nana afterall. LOL. I look forward to watching her grow and seeing the kind of woman she will become, for now we will always have pictures.
I Love You Sweet Girl!!

No comments: