Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It Finally Arrived!!!

Yah!!!!! My Carpet has finally been installed and my basement is nearing completion. I couldn't be happier. I have to say you really do get what you pay for. We got a great deal on the carpet and the instalment but when two men show up on your door looking such as they did I was ready to hide my kids in the closet and call 911. Don't get me wrong they were very polite and nice but scary all the same. It's a good thing I didn't have to run out anywhere or I may have been missing then just capret downstairs. Then to put the icing on the cake, 20 minutes after they left I got a call from moneymart confirming my cheque so Mr. Scary could cash it. What is it Holmes on Homes say's never hire anyone who ask's for the cheque to made out to him personally, oops I forgot. Oh well it's still a better job then I could have done so at least its finished. Anyone wanna come and sleep in my basement?? Can't wait for a reason to party so I can show it off.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Can't wait to see it.