Tuesday, September 08, 2009

There's nothing like a little girl time! Kelsey is a true middle child and being one myself I know how hard it can be to find your place in the family. Middle children are unique. They tend to like to be the center of attention but can be quite shy when put on the spot. We are boisterous and excitable and if your a girl your VERY girly! As is Kelsey and hopefully Brinley too. Brinley and Kelsey both have matching earrings and most of the time matching toes.
I have been know to spend way to much time painting my own toes and nails and now I get to do it for my little princesses. Kelsey has had a bit of challenge adjusting to a new baby around the house, It's been just her and I for so long now during the day that sharing mommy can be hard so we try to have some time each day to focus some attention on just her and this was one of those times. I love having girls to pamper, I remember my mom and I doing it when I was young and I love those memories with her I just hope I can give the girls as many wonderful memories as my mom gave me.




No comments: